Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The True Beginning

Every good story has a beginning, middle, and end, not necessarily in that order. This is my true beginning. I’ve been a writer for many years, but I'm not yet an author, though that has always been the ultimate goal. Now, I’m reaching out to you all and sharing my work outside of a classroom for the first time.

I am starting my journey here. I’ll post my writing and keep you all up to date on what’s happened, what’s going on now, and what’s coming up. Each week there will be new chapters of ongoing stories, random finished works, excerpts from works in progress, and even the occasional poem.


The world of professional writing is a hard one to break into, but I’m hoping that with your help I’ll be able to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment